When you have completed work at Upper Iowa University, you may obtain an official transcript of that work upon written request to the Registrar. An official transcript cannot be issued if there is an unpaid University account outstanding.
- PHONE OR E-MAIL REQUESTS CANNOT BE PROCESSED. We need your signature.
- If the transcript is being sent to yourself, it will be marked "Issued to student".
- Transcripts are supplied upon request.
- There is a $5 processing fee per copy for transcripts that are mailed and a $8 fee per copy for transcripts that are faxed.
- If you are faxing your request, include an address where you can be billed.
Your written transcript request should include:
- Your printed name, social security number for verification, and the address it is to be sent.
- Your signature (as well as the printed name) is required to process the request.
Although not necessary (a simple note will do), a transcript request form is provided for your convenience to print and then mail or fax to us. The form is a PDF file. The free Adobe® Reader® is required to view this form.
Mail your request with the processing fee payment to:
P.O. Box 1857
Fayette, IA 52142
You may also fax your transcript request. Be sure to include a billing address for the processing fee. Fax your request to: 563-425-5287.
Questions? 1-800-553-4150, ext. [2+2] or 563-425-5268.