Upper Iowa offers courses at Western Wisconsin Technical College in cooperation with the UIU Center in Prairie du Chien, WI. Many of the courses are taught by full-time UIU faculty members and others are taught by adjunct faculty who draw on their practical experiences in the field. Courses are offered during six eight-week terms. Some shorter courses may be offered. Watch the Bulletin Board on this page for local postings.
Prairie du Chien Center
133 S. Michigan St.
Prairie due Chien, WI 53821
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Thursday
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Friday
Although the list is always subject to change, these majors are currently offered at the Prairie du Chien center. Some majors may only be offered in combination with online courses or correspondence courses. (descriptions of the majors)
- Criminal Justice
- Human Resources Management
- Human Services (students have the option of pursuing the Social Work Training Certificate)
- Public Administration (with optional certifications in Fire Science or Law Enforcement)
Certificate programs are available in Human Resources Management, Organizational Communications and Organizational Leadership.
Associate degrees are offered in general business and liberal arts.
The UIU Online Program also offers master's degree programs and many of the courses for an undergraduate degree plan. All UIU courses, regardless of how you take them, count toward completion of your degree.
Although the schedule may be subject to change, currently the 2013-14 academic year includes the following terms:
- Term 6 (July 1 - August 25, 2013)
- Term 1 (August 26 - October 19, 2013)
- Term 2 (October 21 - December 14, 2013)
- Term 3 (January 6 - March 1, 2014)
- Term 4 (March 3 - May 3, 2014)
- Term 5 (May 5 - June 28, 2014)
- Term 6 (June 30 - August 23, 2014)
Current Class Schedule
Prairie Du Chien Center Staff
Register for Courses
Request a Transcript
Check UIU Email
Military and Veterans’ Benefits
Other Helpful Links