2013 - 2014 Term Schedule
Other UIU schedules you might find useful:
This schedule is tentative and subject to change. UIU Madison reserves the right to modify this schedule without notice.
Courses followed by an * require prerequisites, check with an advisor before registering.
Please note: Weekday classes that are canceled due to holidays are expected to be made up. This will be through myUIU or a 2 1/4 hour class session.
Syllabi for courses will be posted in the Madison Students group on MyUIU. See your Center staff for instructions on how to join the group.
New Student Orientation Date 2013 - 2014
- Term 6 - Monday, June 23, 2014, 5:30 - 6:30 pm
2013 - 2014 Course Schedule
Term 6: June 30 - August 24, 2014
Registration Opens: 05/19/2014, 12:00 am
Registration Closes: 06/23/2014, 11:59 pm
Monday 5:30 - 10:00 pm
- BA 161 Macroeconomic Principles
- ID 301 Critical Thinking*
- SOC 220 Social Problems
- SOC 384 Social Welfare Programs and Policies*
Tuesday 5:30 - 10:00 pm
- BA 432 Accounting for Not-For-Profit Organizations*
- COMM 105 Public Speaking
- MATH 220 Elementary Statistics
- PSY 240HY Conflict Resolution* (hybrid course)
Wednesday 5:30 - 10:00 pm
- ENG 330 Shakespeare
- PSY 393 Social Work Practice III: Communities and Social Institutions*
- SOC 361 Marriage and the Family*
- PSY 440 Industrial Psychology*
No Thursday night classes
Saturday [7 weeks] 8 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- BIO 215 Local Field Science
ID 498 Senior Project - Mandatory weekly meetings with Faculty
* Courses with Prerequisites