Our current center office location is at:
Upper Iowa University – Quad Cities Center
1401 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
For more information or to schedule a personal visit, contact Daniel C. Marvin, Quad Cities Center Director, at:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 - 5 p.m.
Quad Cities Center Staff
Dr. Daniel C. Marvin
Although the list is always subject to change, these majors are currently offered at the Quad Cities center: (descriptions of the majors)
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency & Disaster Management
- Financial Management
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Human Services
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Administration
The UIU Online Program also offers master's degree programs and many of the courses for an undergraduate degree plan. All UIU courses, regardless of how you take them, count toward completion of your degree.
Current Class Schedule
Although the schedule may be subject to change, currently the 2013-14 academic year includes the following terms:
- Term 6 (July 1 - August 25, 2013)
- Term 1 (August 26 - October 19, 2013)
- Term 2 (October 21 - December 14, 2013)
- Term 3 (January 6 - March 1, 2014)
- Term 4 (March 3 - May 3, 2014)
- Term 5 (May 5 - June 28, 2014)
- Term 6 (June 30 - August 23, 2014)
The Quad Cities Center includes a 24-seat computer lab and a student commons with two to four computers, as well as a seminar room. Students have access to Smarthinking.com and general writing and math resources via the links below. Please contact the Center director at 563-359-7111 for more information.
Tutoring Svcs/Get Help Now | Resources | Library | Smarthinking | Technical Help | Student Success
Military and Veterans’ Benefits
Other Helpful Links