Our center office location is at:
Upper Iowa University – Quad Cities Center
1401 Kimberly Rd.
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
For more information or to schedule a personal visit, contact the center at:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 - 5 p.m.
Quad Cities Center Staff
You can get information on any of the following majors from the UIU-Quad Cities Center. Some are available at the center, others are available as online courses. Many students blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online courses. All UIU courses count toward completing your degree. Please note the list of majors may change. Check with the center staff or your advisor.
Associate of Arts
- General Business
- Liberal Arts
- Art Administration
- Communication Studies
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Forensics/Criminalistics (NEW)
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Psychology (NEW)
Graduate Teacher Education
UIU also offers degrees on the Fayette campus, and through the online and self-paced programs.
Current Class Schedule
2013 - 14 Academic Year:
- Term 6 (June 30 - August 23, 2014)
2014 - 15 Academic Year
- Term 1 (August 25, 2014 - October 19, 2014)
- Term 2 (October 20, 2014 - December 15, 2014)
- Term 3 (January 6, 2015 - March 2, 2015)
- Term 4 (March 3, 2015 - May 4, 2015)
- Term 5 (May 5, 2015 - June 29, 2015)
- Term 6 (June 30, 2015 - August 24, 2015)
The Quad Cities Center includes a 24-seat computer lab and a student commons with two to four computers, as well as a seminar room. Students have access to Smarthinking.com and general writing and math resources via the links below. Please contact the Center director at 563-359-7111 for more information.
Tutoring Svcs/Get Help Now | Resources | Library | Smarthinking | Technical Help | Student Success
Military and Veterans’ Benefits
Other Helpful Links