Madison Center - Register every 8 weeks
Next start date: August 22
Whether it's the first time in your life or whether you're coming back after 20 years,
Upper Iowa University will work with you to fit college into your busy life.
Stop by or call the UIU-Madison Center to find out about our evening courses or the
Upper Iowa online and self-paced programs. However you blend the coursework for your
college degree, all UIU courses count toward your degree.
- Six, 8-week terms offer you year-round access to the courses you need.
- Students can take just 2 courses most terms and graduate on schedule.
- Get a jump on completion by transferring up to 90 college credits from other colleges.
Check out articulation agreements that might smooth the transfer process.
- You might also cut the cost of college by getting help from your employer. Check out
the Corporate Advantage Program.
- Sometimes your professional experience and test scores can earn you college credit.
Ask about qualifying for experiential credits.
- A personal academic advisor can help tailor your academic plan and advise you on financial
Apply today or contact us for more information:
3 Point Place
Madison, WI 53719-2810
Fax: 608-824-8888 firstname.lastname@example.org
9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Friday
You can get information on any of the following majors from the UIU-Madison Center.
Some are available at the center and others are available as online courses. Many
students blend their degree plan, by taking some face-to-face courses and some online
courses. Check with your Academic Advisor for more details about any of these programs.
Associate of Arts Degree
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Conservation Management (Fayette, Cedar Rapids)
- Criminal Justice
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Financial Management
- Graphic Design
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Human Services
- Human Services - Social Worker Training Certificate (Wisconsin Centers)
- Information Systems (Fayette, Online)
- Information Technology (Fayette, Online)
- Liberal Arts
- Nursing, RN-BSN (Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Mesa, Mary Greeley Medical Center (Ames, IA), Online)
- Public Administration
- Social Science
- Software Engineering (Fayette, Online)
- Teacher Education Program (Fayette, Des Moines, Quad Cities, Waterloo)
Additional Graduate Education Courses
Post Graduate Certificates
UIU also offers degrees on the Fayette campus, and through the online and self-paced
programs. Not all degrees offered at all locations or through all programs.