The Human Resources Management certificate highlights the department responsibilities within organizations and ethical standards of employee relations. The courses in the certificate are recognized by SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management).
- BA 210 Management Principles
- BA 361 Human Resources Management
Three of the following:
- BA 371 Training and Development
- BA 383 Compensation and Benefits Management
- BA 393 Personnel Selection and Evaluation
- BA 411 Labor Relations and Negotiation