Why Study Nursing, RN-BSN?
Upper Iowa's RN-BSN program assists you, the registered nurse, in developing the skills you need to be successful in a rapidly changing environment of health care delivery. In addition, the RN-BSN program is designed to prepare you for advancement to leadership positions and/or graduate education.
Advantages of Our Program
- Hybrid Option provides the perfect mix of on-campus and online learning.
- Online Courses are delivered entirely over the Internet although some courses may have special attendance requirements.
- Enroll Full-Time or Part-Time
- Full-time: Take two classes at a time and finish the nursing courses in just one year
- Part-time: Take one class at a time and finish the nursing courses in 20 months
- Transfer Credit - UIU accepts transfer credit from accredited community colleges, four-year colleges and universities.