Upper Iowa University’s RN-BSN program has been designed by experienced healthcare educators to be flexible enough to fit any lifestyle and any schedule.
On-campus and online
- We’ve created a perfect mix of coursework that gives you a wide range of learning experiences.
- You benefit from the chance to form close relationships with your fellow students and with faculty in courses that meet in small groups on campus.
- You also have the convenience of online learning.
Full-time or part-time — the choice is yours.
- If you enroll as a full-time student (taking two courses per eight-week term), you will complete the nursing program in one year.
- If you enroll part-time (taking just one course per eight-week term) you’ll complete the nursing program in two years.
- Part-time or full-time, you will only be required to be on campus 4 to 5 times each term. If you are taking two NUR prefix courses, they’ll meet on the same day of the week.
- Completion of general education requirements may require additional time. Students who need to take general education or free elective classes can take them before, during or after the nursing curriculum providing all established pre-requisites are met as required within the nursing major.