Sustain the Present, Secure Long-Term Financial Stability, Examine Resource Allocations: Ensure that UIU’s present and its strategic future are sitting on an educational and financial foundation that are sustainable over time.
TASK FORCE 3
Report of May 8, 2012
Mission: Ensure that UIU's present and strategic future is sitting on an educational and financial foundation that is sustainable over time.
Vision: Update UIU's "Future Perfect" financial model with the impact of the resource allocation needs of current initiatives and the impact of new initiatives that result from refresher process.
Items 3 through 5 will be addressed when we have information from the other task forces.
- Review the current Future Perfect Assumptions;
- Document and share the past few year's resource allocations;
- Determine if revisions to current resource allocations processes are needed;
- Update resource allocation needs for existing strategic initiatives;
- Model the impact of resource allocation needs that result from other Task Force suggestions; and
- Share the updated model with the Steering Committee.