Raising the Bar:
One Rep at a Time
$250,000 to overhaul, expand and improve the Peacock Strength and Conditioning Facilities in Upper Iowa University Dorman Gymnasium
Red shirt senior
UIU Peacock Football – Defensive Lineman
Hometown: DeKalb, Illinois
"Football is everything to me. It has taught me dedication, loyalty and this team is like a family. A new weight-room would help us improve on the field and off the field."
- Reduce overcrowding
- Improve scheduling
- Maximize team workouts
- Reduce risk of injury
- Improve power, endurance, balance, and speed
- Build champions and championship teams
UIU Peacock Volleyball – Outside Hitter
Hometown: Seymour, Wisconsin
"It’s awesome to see the Peacock Volleyball program’s growth. New weight-room equipment would enhance the program and keep the progress going."
- Renovate the current weight room. (more info >>)
- Renovate the old wrestling room into expanded conditioning facilities (more info >>)
- Install new flooring
- Meet and surpass conference standards for strength training equipment
The Total Transformation will result in:
- Two functional movement spaces, as opposed to forcing student-athletes to workout in the hallways for extra room.
- New floors to enhance student-athlete safety
- Branding opportunities for donors through on-site graphic elements that will be added
Red shirt sophomore
UIU Peacock Football – Quarterback
Major: Exercise & Sports Studies — Sports Administration
Hometown: Moorland, Iowa
"I love competing. Football has been my passion since I started playing. A new weight-room would be an attitude changer for our team. We want to win."
Give your gift to help build Peacock champions, one rep at a time.
Associate Vice President for Advancement