UIU recognized by GetEducated.com as a “Best Buy” for the online MBA and Human Resources programs in 2005, 2006, and 2008 and 2010, and UIU’s MPA in 2010. Upper Iowa University ranked “Best Value in Online Education” for Psychology, Social Science, and Business Management in 2009, and Criminal Justice in 2010.
GetEducated.com is a consumer watchdog and advocacy group that rates, ranks, and verifies the cost, quality and credibility of online colleges and universities.
- Founded in 1989 by Vicky Phillips, a psychologist and educator, GetEducated.com—in partnership with America Online and the Electronic University Network—developed America’s very first online counseling center for adult distance learners.
- Today, GetEducated.com remains the only consumer advocacy group in the United States dedicated exclusively to assisting online students in analyzing, comparing, rating, and ranking online colleges and universities.
- GetEducated.com also serves to protect distance learners from the dark world of online education fraud through innovative free services, such as The Diploma Mill Police, a database that chronicles consumer alerts on more than 300 fake online colleges and university scams.
- Unlike other ”online degree directories,” GetEducated.com is staffed by higher education experts who evaluate, screen, filter, and analyze each and every college and school that applies to our online education directory for a free listing.
- In an effort to protect consumers, GetEducated is the only online degree directory that offers free basic listings to CHEA-accredited colleges and universities—and the only online college directory that bars advertising from fake Internet universities.
For complete information on GetEducated.com, please click here.