Code of Ethics
- The basic mission of the campus security department is to prevent crime and assist students with the knowledge to achieve success.
- Demonstrate impartial service to all students, faculty and staff of University procedures without regard to race or social standing.
- The campus security department should maintain a solid working relationship with local police and the county sheriff's department.
- The campus security department should use physical force to the extent necessary to secure the law and restore order only when advice, persuasion and warnings are insufficient.
- The true test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder and not the visible evidence of police dealing with them.
- We believe that dishonesty and distrust have no place in our department.